Sunday, December 07, 2008

Prodigal Blogger

It seems that I have a problem. I am not very good at updating my blog. I have come to a couple conclusions as to why this might be a problem.

1. Time - sure that tends to be the over-arcing reason for just about anything these days. But there is truth to my busy schedule.

2. Boring life - My life is filled with my wonderful blessings, but sometimes the mundane life kicks in and no one event seems blog worthy. My last MAJOR accomplishment was the TC marathon in October - and you will see, that is my last entry. When I actually find time to write, I search my brain for something to debate or announce but nothing rises to the top.

3. Screening information - I do not want to have something I write to be held against me. Example: At the end of October the company I work for went through some MAJOR changes. I did want to blog about that - but I thought better of it as to not regret anything I post. (I've read WAY too many articles about people losing their jobs over blogs, myspace, and facebook.)

So you see I have thought of my little blog. But my overconscientious mind got the best of me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home