Saturday, June 14, 2008

2008 TCM

It's that time again - summer. For some that means a slower pace and a chance to enjoy the warm weather. But for me, I need to conquer my weakness once again.

A couple of months ago I signed up to run the 2008 Twin Cities Marathon. The funny thing - I did it with out really thinking about what I was doing. I knew that I had to give this beast another shot after last year's hot mess. But I really haven't been running much at all and I've put on about an extra 10-15 lbs. This is all going to play out when I begin training in a couple of weeks. The schedule is set, I know what I must do, and now I just have to do it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

How refreshing to see a new blog entry! Good luck on your training!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home