Monday, September 10, 2007

26 Days: Nerves

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't getting nervous. The big race is less than a month away. This past weekend I went down to 11 miles. That went just fine. Now it's peak week - on Saturday I run 21. After that peak, my tapering already begins.

I've decided I'm going to be the poster girl for cross training. At noon on October 7th I will be able to tell you if cross training MORE than running hurts or helps your performance. In my case, I might do just fine. Since I'm not going for time, all of my extra curricular work might pay off. Time will tell.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worked out with a trainer for the first time last night. I'm proud of my sore muscles today, but I have a new respect for your commitment to training!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home