Wednesday, August 15, 2007

51 Days Until Race Day: Cross Training

Today is Wednesday which means "BodyStep" day. BodyStep is the most difficult and rigurous cardio class that I teach. (I'm a part-time fitness instructor) After an hour of leading power step moves to over 20 participants, I am not in the mood to go for a jog. There were times I could tell my legs were tired, but I kept going, can't look weak in front of the members!



The problem lies in the fact that I have to learn a NEW BodyStep routine by next week. This is NOT an easy task and memorizing the routine depends on a lot of practice and rehearal. This is something that I don't have. Not only is it difficult to find TIME to practice, but energy. I keep saying I need to cut down on classes as the training becomes more intense, but I can't seem to take my own advice!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home