Saturday, March 03, 2007

Work, Work, Work, I Try Not to Complain

Though I try to reserve this blog for reflections OUTSIDE of the workplace, there are times when all I can reflect on is WORK. The last couple of weeks have been 50+ hour work weeks of hiring/training new staff, working on projects, and keeping up with the everyday responsibilities. And yet at the end of the day, I still feel like there is more to be done. I say this because it's Saturday night and I have to go to work tomorrow. I only got one day off, today and it's back to work. I realize I'm probably feeling sorry for myself, there are many people who work longer hours than me, but it is my blog and I can bitch about whatever I want!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Loki said...

Yeah, you tell 'em, wifey!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Solange said...

Poor hubs always has to hear my complaining - what a great guy!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home