Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Nephew?

On January 18th at 2pm I became an Aunt for the second time.
My sister Georgia was due with her second child on January 21st, but the baby wanted to come a little earlier.

I was convinced it was another little girl. In my family there are two girls, my sister and me. I assumed her family would emmulate the one in which we grew up. But God had other plans because on Thursday I was blessed with a newphew.

William Adolph Larson (baby Will) came into the world at 9lbs 6oz. and dark hair just like his sister 36 months ago.

It's now all about trucks, sports, and the color blue. I think we have a NFL quarterback in our future!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Loki said...

Let it be documented in history that I was right! I guessed it would be a boy. =)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home