Monday, January 01, 2007

Holiday Traditions: The New Year Celebration

Like most Americans, my Holiday tradition ends with a festive New Year's Celebration on the 31st of December. Well Didrik and I didn't exactly have a "festive" New Year's party, but our friends Kurt & Julie made with over with their 2 year old daughter. Due to sickness, concerts, other plans, and snow our party dwindled down to our friends who live down the street. They left at 9pm leaving Didrik and I to watching Seinfeld and playing cards.

However the best part of the night was watching my Packers end with an 8-8 season. I did however get choked up as Brett played his potential last game of his career. FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

Happy New Year everyone...I'll write more of my hopes and dreams for 2007 in a bit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home